Perham Health Scholarship
Perham Health, together with its employees, is proud to provide these scholarships to anyone currently enrolled, or planning to enroll, in a continuing education program related to the health care field. Five $1,000 scholarships will be awarded each year for the selected students.
- Applications will be accepted from residents living in the Battle Lake, Frazee, Henning, New York Mills, or Perham-Dent school districts.
- The application deadline is no later than 4:30 p.m. on March 1, 2019.
- This scholarship is not just for high school seniors; you may apply at any point during your undergraduate program.
- Scholarship funds will be awarded for either a 2 or 4 year college program, or one-year technical course.
- Applicants who have received two Perham Health scholarships are no longer eligible.
- It is hoped that students will return to the area to apply their knowledge and training, however, it is not required in order to be a scholarship recipient.
The due date for submissions is Friday, March 1, 2019, and information should be submitted to:
Long-term Care Scholarship
Perham Living employees pursuing education related to long-term care, are eligible for the Long-term Care Scholarship up to a maximum of $5,000 per semester or $10,000 per calendar year. Fields of study include social work, nursing (LPN and RN), physical therapy, occupational therapy, and more.
For more information, contact: