Whether you are a first-time parent or looking for a refresher, our classes are designed to provide you with important information to help prepare for each stage of your labor, delivery and early days with your new baby.
Labor and Delivery
Benefits of Taking a Childbirth Class
A childbirth class can be a great forum to ask questions and help you make informed decisions about key issues surrounding your baby’s birth. This two-class series is designed for parents in the second and third trimesters to prepare for the delivery process.
Information you receive includes:
- Taking care of yourself during late pregnancy and after delivery
- The labor and delivery process
- Relaxation, breathing techniques, and pain relief options
- The role of the coach or labor partner
- Birth and postpartum cares for mom and baby
- Introduction to breastfeeding
- Tour of Perham Health’s Family Birth Center
See our Events & Classes page to register for an upcoming Labor & Delivery class.