Perham Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Perham Health does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability , or sex.
Perham Health provides resources to access information in alternative formats and languages:
- Auxiliary aids and services, such as qualified interpreters and written information available in other formats, are free of charge to people with disabilities to assist in communication with us.
- Language services, such as qualified interpreters and information written in other langues, are available free of charge to people whose primary language is not English.
If you need these services, contact the Director of Quality of (218) 347-4500.
If you believe Perham Health has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with the Director of Quality
- by email at: email@example.com
- by mail at:
Director of Quality
1000 Coney Street W
Perham, MN 56573
- or by phone at: (218) 347-4500
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights
- electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at: https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/loby.jsf
- by phone at: 1-800-368-1019 or 1-800-537-7697 (TDD)
- or by mail at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue SW
Washington, DC 20201
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html