Adult Day Services provides social and health services to adults who need supervised care in a safe place outside the home during the day. It also gives caregivers relief from the demanding responsibilities of caregiving.
Our adult day services offer participants life enhancing support in a safe, flexible, and fun environment, while caregivers receive a much-needed break.
- Support to help you to remain independent in your own home
- A safe place to hang out
- Enjoyable and engaging activities and entertainment
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Convenient hours
- Help caring for your loved one
- Less time away from your job
- More time and energy to take care of your own needs
- Caregiver support group to learn and share with others