Have a minor medical concern, but don’t want drive in for an appointment? Video appointments allow you to be seen by your usual provider from the comfort of your home.
Video appointments can be used to meet with your own Perham Health provider about medication refills, illnesses, medical questions, and many other medical concerns.
To schedule a video appointment:
- Call your Perham Health Clinic in New York Mills, Ottertail, or Perham.
- You will need a smart device, computer, or laptop with a camera and be signed up for MyChart.
- If you don’t have a device, please call and we can help you with other available options.
- For technical assistance, please call (218) 347-1200
Video appointments are appropriate for a number of common issues including:
- Diaper rash
- Abrasions or scrapes
- Eyelid infection (blepharitis)
- Head lice
- Insect bites
- Pink eye
- Skin infections
- Hay fever
- Athlete’s foot
- Back pain
- Breastfeeding mastitis
- Influenza (flu)
- Sinus problems
- Urinary problems (females up to age 65)
- Vaginal discharge