Give your child more independence in everyday activities.
Our pediatric therapy experts are dedicated to improving your child’s independence in everyday activities. Perham Health’s occupational, physical, and speech therapists have specialized training in treating children with needs such as:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders/PDD
- Cerebral Palsy
- Brain injury
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Orthopedic conditions
- Developmental Delays
- Physical Disabilities
- Sensory Integration Dysfunction
- Complex medical history affecting development
Your child’s first years set the foundation for successful learning and growing. We offer a free screening for children ages 0 – 5 that consists of parent interview and child observation by trained therapists in speech/language, occupational, and physical therapy to address any questions or concerns about your child’s development.
Screenings are age-specific and cover all the basic and brand new skills children typically develop during the first years of life, such as:
- Physical: rolling, crawling, and walking
- Communication/Cognitive: talking, following directions, thinking, and learning
- Sensory: auditory, tactile, taste, sleep patterns
- Self-help: eating, dressing, playing
The pediatric therapy center is located on the Perham Living campus.